Company : Total Abk Academy
Contract : VIE 18 Month
Branch : Exploration Production
Location : United Arab Emirates – Abu Dhabi
Interviews will take place in : Paris La Défense
Starting date : December 2011
Salary : Ubifrance rates + accommodation
The successful candidate will report to the Total ABK Academy manager and his missions will include communication and human resources.
> Communication part:
- Website management
- Writting of the internal letter
- Participation to the redaction of the Salam newsletter
- Management of the picture library and of the video library
> Human resources part:
- Coordination with ABK Human resources team
- Student planning management
- Assist the HR administration manager (training of the staff, safety training matrix to update, development of certifications and agregations, following of sponsorised students)
Total ABK academy aims to develop UAE human capital competencies for the energy industry and has 3 mission:
-To attract and integrate UAE Nationals as apprentices in the oil, gas and energy technologies with Total know how.
-To facilitate career for UAE Nationals apprentice in Total Abu Al Bukhoosh and companies in the ADNOC group.
-To make UAE National employable in the industry.
VIE positions are available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28. More information regarding the VIE programme (including salary rates) can be found on www.civiweb.com.
Master’s degree in Communication or in Human resources
Good level of written and spoken English
Good Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access and SQL)
Capacity for adaptation