CUSTOMER SHARED SERVICE LEAD
REQUISITION ID: 00165048
1. Manage the entire LCS administration funcitons for the region.
2. Maintain all service contracts, SPOT and Quoted Reactive orders.
3. Maintain and manage the entire region's Call Desk function.
4. Provide all LCS financial reports to MSO and FSL's.
5. Responsible for maintaiing procedure compliance, SAP and Siebel implementation & standards to achieve global consistency.
6. Establish a close link with HPS Finance for P&L accuracy and reporting.
1. Assist MSO and FSL's with all financial reports generated from SAP (i.e. AOP/Actual, Billability, P&L)
2. Establish a close link to the FSL's to assist them with all relevant financial and administrative data.
3. Assist the FSL for accuracy of all Siebel reports (Dashboard) by managing the SR cycle to drive accurate billability, contract utilization and reviews.
4. Manage the LCS local Call Desk using the Siebel application and optimizing the LCD Process Management Procedure.
5. Assist the FSE's with SR creation and work closely with the FSL's for the authorizagion process.
6. Produce & review weekly % billability reports from Siebel for all personnel in LCS.
7. Accountable for the accuracy of monthly invoices and manage the receivables & payables balance.
8. Organises small service project (mini prjects) review meetings for area, drives review to provide clear & accurate project assessments & provide proactive advice.
9. Assists service project manager and FSL on small service project cost risk analysis for developing service project contingency budgets and maintains run down curves for continued project cost risk assessment.
10. Manage the entire administration cycle of Quoted Reactive, Contraxt and SPOT type work.
11. Manage the LCS contract base in Siebel and SAP. This includes the creation of new contracts, renewing contracts and monthly Service Bank updates.
12. Manage the SESP contracts for the LCS organisation.
1. Experience in Global Service and Project Management methodologies.
2. Knowledge of appropriate Business, Engineering, Field and Supply Chain principles.
3. Excellent Communication skills - oral, written and presentation (English).
4. Negotiation and conflict management skills.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
1. Experienced in Siebel and SAP. This is a non-negotiable requirement.
2. Demonstrate management and leadership abilities. (Conceptualise, develop ane execute)
3. Strong demonstrated finance and cash flow knowledge. This is a non-negotiable requirement.
JOB: Customer/Product Support
PRIMARY LOCATION: ZAF-GAU-Midrand
OTHER LOCATIONS: Nigeria-Lagos-Lagos