Desired Expertise:CaptainExperience:2+ yearsMinimum Education:Associates/2 yr DegreeLocation:Nigeria
• Ensures compliance with Client procedures during anchor / Jack up positioning, monitors progress of the operation in accordance with the agreed plan.
• Advises vessel master and crew during anchor / jack up operations to ensure safe operations and protection of company assets.
• Report vessel positioning data to marine surveyor.
• Maintain an operational log and complete a statement of facts on completion of mooring / positioning operations.
• Monitors compliance with international, flag state and national legislation onboard vessels on hire to Client.
• Report condition assessment of mooring equipment onboard vessels when requested.
• Monitors weather and sea state and advise projects on vessels capability in down time situations.
• Report any incident / Near misses to the Marine Lead.
• Report any deficiencies to vessel staff and the Marine Lead.
• Conduct Vessel Performance Monitoring inspections on request.
• Other duties as assigned by the Coordinator or Marine Lead.
Master unlimited COC (STCW 95 ii/2), restricted certificates considered with relevant experience and a minimum of 2 years experience as Master on multi point moored Barges and JUV's.
Applicant Requirements: In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.