Job at Cardno Emerging Markets, Belgium
Card no Emerging Markets, Belgium is looking for candidates to work on Technical Assistance Projects in Abuja, Nigeria.
Visit our website at www.cardno.com/emergingmarkets to learn more about Cardno Emerging Markets, Belgium s.a. Cardno Emerging Markets, Belgium works exclusively with EU funded projects and has a team with in-depth knowledge of EU procedures and requirements. We have a long history of implementing and managing large development projects including multi-component projects focusing on delivering sustainable practices and successful results. Our main areas of expertise are building capacity of beneficiaries and facilitating an environment conducive to economic growth and poverty reduction.
Cardno Emerging Markets, Belgium s.a. is part of Cardno's Emerging Markets Division, with offices in Brussels, Jakarta, Melbourne, Nairobi, Oxford, Port Moresby and Washington, Shaping the future DC and project locations worldwide.
Card no's Emerging Markets Division is responsible for $750 million in funds under contracts and grants and engages over 4,000 professionals in more than 100 countries.
Cardno provides professional services to create better communities across the globe through planning, design and delivery of physical, economic and social infrastructure.
Job Title: Technical Assistance Projects
•At least 5 years of professional experience in financial management or work as an economist. At least 3 years experience outside Nigeria.
• Good knowledge of EU financial and procurement regulations, procedures and project cycle management.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in preparation, implementation of tenders and contract management according to the EDF rules and procedures.
• Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural team and a dynamic environment.
• University degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related fields, additional relevant professional qualification will be considered as an asset.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Experience: 5 year(s)
Course of Study: Accountancy
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit an application letter and an up to date CV highlighting relevant experience to: Recruit.Brussels@CardnoEM.com with the following subject title:
"Nigeria EU funded projects".