SITE MODIFICATION REQUEST ENGINEER
Within the Field Operations organization and in the Production Performance unit the SMR Engineer shall:
• Coordinate the reviews of the SMR procedure until validation in order to optimize the SMR process according to Company CRs and GMs
• Liaise with the Engineers in charge of the Departments involved in the SMR procedure such as Maintenance, Production, ECP, HSE.
• Act as focal point for collecting the SMRs documents and updating the SMR register
• Upon collection of the SMR, perform a first screening and nominate modification leaders
• Compile synthesis on modifications for management reviews if so requested by Management
• With the input from the initiators prepare the pre-study dossier which shall include
• Simplified technical dossier
• Cost estimate
• Estimate planning
• Simplified execution plan
• Suggested contract strategy
• Obtain management approval for costs and execution plans prior to implementation
• Finalize the formal hand over to ECP for Class 1 modifications
• Manage SMR scope revisions and issue a revised scope where required
• Follow directly the execution of the intervention for Class 2 modification and fast track modification
• Liaise with ECP Department on the implementation of the Class 1 modifications
• Initiate weekly meetings with FO, ECP and FPSO engineers. Weekly meeting will result in the update of the SMR Register
• Organise kick-off and ad-hoc meetings for specific SMRs in liaison with ECP Project Engineer and nominated FO Modification Leader
• Follow up the execution of the final tests.
• Receive the formal hand-over from ECP at the end of the execution phase up to the Hand Over Certificate (HOC)
• Monitor the preparation of documents and plan modification and ensure update of technical documentation after modification completion
• Ensure that documents are captured in PDMS.
• Travel to the FPSO (and to Onne base if necessary) on regular basis to follow up the SMR process and to strengthen the cooperation between onshore and offshore technical teams
Education: Mechanical Engineer specialized in Petroleum Engineering, with knowledge in process, chemistry, materials, rotating and static equipment.
Experience of 5/10 years in engineering activities related to the offshore installations both in shallow water and in FPSO deep water technology
FOREIGN LANGUAGE: English – fluent level