Pedion Partnership Limited Recruits
Our Client, a leading global provider of products and services to the Oil, Gas & power industries that offers solutions for production, processing, compression and aftermarket parts and services out of Lagos, Port Harcourt and Warri, is looking for outstanding, purpose-driven professionals to occupy the following vacant positions:
Job Title: Instrumentation & Electrical Technicians
The I & E Technicians shall be responsible for the installation and maintenance of any electrical or pneumatic controller or device.
Responsibilities shall include:
• Installation and repair of electrical, electronic and pneumatic components on compressor units, generators units, pump units, ignition systems and air fuel ratio systems.
• Troubleshooting of electrical control panels, generator control panels, generators and switch gears
• Inspecting existing panels to ensure proper function and application.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills /Competences:
• Minimum of Secondary Education and 7 years high quality experience with stable employment OR electrical engineering degree and 4 years minimum experience with stable employment.
• Experience with Altronics, Murphy and Allen-Bradley control panels and systems would be a plus.
• Intermediate knowledge of PC tools (MS Office)
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Good team player
• Willingness to learn and improve knowledge on Mechanical Maintenance issues Must be able to swim
Method of Application
Qualified and interested applicants should please send current resumes to email@example.com stating the positions applied for in the email title.
Applications closes on 15th March, 2011.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.